racial identity watch

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby chowder julius » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm

i'm protesting the national policy institute this weekend, what are the rarest pepes i can troll them with

chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby furrowed brow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:44 pm

furrowed brow

Postby chowder julius » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:47 pm

drive that fast wrote:matt furie has been posting positive pepes here https://twitter.com/bigfroggreasy

i do want stuff thats more explicitly angry/political tho

ty i'm going to make a pepe is love sign i think

chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby dmitry » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:06 pm

ive been follwoign milo for a couple days and actually i can't figure out what position he plays in all this other than being the token millenial beloved punching bag

Is there a way to de-identify as a millennial? I'm so embarrassed by my generation. I want to be trans-generational to escape the shame. Maybe Gen X will have me.

dmitry

Postby furrowed brow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Milo seems like the type where there's nothing behind the mask. A real Patrick Bateman.
furrowed brow

Postby hoopdog » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 pm

thanks for the posts, DTF

i had a sort of vague awareness that the altright was based on a number of fractured groups but they blur together to the point i can't tell who stands where. "directionless hate" is certainly a good term for it, especially since it seems almost entirely based on manipulating young/low-information/ignorant ppl into falling in line without actually offering anything in the way of real ideas or even sentiments beyond "i am white and i feel uncomfortable with the world today"

anyway, posting here to follow this thread

hoopdog
ride.

Postby dmitry » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:52 pm

dmitry

Postby identikit » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:12 pm

drive that fast wrote:re: the white community thing i've been meaning to ask if any other white people here have had strangers come up to them to try and tell them about how donald trump is going to save this country. my boss at whole foods did it. i've had other people on public transit attempt to do it too.

yes, and the scary thing is I'm not even in the US right now. but the team I work with is either UK or US, and since last Tuesday, it just won't stop. It's not just "donald will save this country" - it is Donald is saving the planet.

and the creepiest (for lack of a better world) situation was Saturday evening, when a bunch of us went to a movie theater here, in Spain. I stand outside and suddenly two guys, audible American (tourists maybe), start talking to me about how I shouldn't be looking so sad because now WE have Donald.
I started wondering if there is some major reddit/4chan whatever movement on the way that got this going, or if people are simply dumb as bricks.

identikit

Postby mancubz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 pm

identikit wrote:I started wondering if there is some major reddit/4chan whatever movement on the way that got this going, or if people are simply dumb as bricks.

the answer is 'yes'
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby fresco painter » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 am

it seems like most of the alt-right had roots in that dark enlightenment shit, right?

fresco painter
Comptroller

Postby fox » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:26 am

good thread

this may be a little reductive and I'm new to this stuff but it seems like moldbug : marx : qutb :: brannon (trump) : lenin : faraj?

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby PROBLEM ATTIC » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:27 am

Can I use this thread to mention how adult swim is apparently becoming the new comedy battleground for the alt right movement? They're besides themselves fucking with Tim Heidecker for lashing out at turning their subreddit into a Trump support base and calling them out for the disgusting assholes they are. And having MDE's show picked up further entrenched the battle now that the relatively apolitical but pc adverse section of the alt right see it as some kind of master stroke of subversive conservative parody. Plus there's all the fucked up dogwhistling by MDE that is just excused away with "Sam Hyde doesn't believe any of the things he says"

Now Bret Gelman has publicly broke ties with adult swim over lack of female head writers and their support of MDE. 16 hours later he's deleted his twitter.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.c ... 6f6f39/amp

Fuck the Internet. I'm with the alt comedy weirdos, not a bunch of white supremacists aping tim and eric.
お願いします、それ以外は
And did you know how much I love you

PROBLEM ATTIC
clown is my friend

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:35 am

drive that fast wrote:yeah something i thought of when the "alt left" was mentioned in the election thread earlier was that milo and gavin have been disowned as being "basically leftists" at this point b/c milo is gay and gavin supports him. i could see "alt left" being used as a term for "person who sympathizes and identifies with the alt right but doesn't have a claim to White Identity'

i've been doing some digging around in 'alt left spaces' and posted a bit about it in my meme thread

DRAGONS wrote:lets explore the ALT LEFT

remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby vivian darko » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 am

Jesus are those really the organizing beliefs of the Alt Left
PROBLEM ATTIC wrote:I see dear sweet Vivian, one of the boys of Lmao

vivian darko

Postby vivian darko » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:39 am

Why won't Chris Hedges support men's rights issues?
PROBLEM ATTIC wrote:I see dear sweet Vivian, one of the boys of Lmao

vivian darko

Postby fox » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:43 am

drive that fast wrote:yeah thats good sinbad.

going back a little further, warren farrell, the guy who wrote the book on the Wage Gap Myth, really has very little to do with the modern face of the movement and kinda seems like a well meaning idiot. i only bring him up because he's had a considerable influence on this movement but when you look at his writings in present day they're almost unrecognizable.

i get the feeling that he's a figure ripe for an errol morris type investigation that links him to what he spawned.

I was reading that The Myth of the Rational Voter has been kind of an ur-text for these folks as well

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby fox » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 am

Looks like this might get a little closer to the heart of their thesis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy ... hat_Failed

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby furrowed brow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:59 am

oh god, Hoppe is out of his mind
furrowed brow

Postby furrowed brow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 am

He studied under Habermas, incredibly.
furrowed brow

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:53 am

drive that fast wrote:you know when milo and the other alt right people were harassing leslie jones

same week as the RNC

0 discussion of the RNC was going on then. they only cared about destroying the black woman comedian. forney and milo were at the fucking RNC. they cared more about ruining leslie jones life.

i'd like to build on this. im currently checkin out different alt right internet holes and over at incels there is a lot more activity in trying to boycott the new starwars film for being 'sjw garbage' then talking about the election.

i'm def not eloquent to properly express what this means with needing short term targets and instant gratification and results within their community. idk rather than trying to tackle big picture issues its like a fuckin bull storming at the red flag thats waved in front of it this week.

their discussion of the election is framed as chad vs sjw, where the incels seem to be v divided on if they hate chads or sjws more.

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:00 am

anyway the ppl at incel are mainly concerned with politics that get revenge against women ie restricting abortion and birth control and are very open about it which is interesting as a lot of the gamergate crowd are insistent they don't hate women, are left wing, blah blah.

i'm gonna go check out the wizards now and see the variation that occurs even within ppl whose key identity on the internet is 'virgin'.

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:24 am

as a side note i am so fuckin into how the idea of what makes a normie changes across different subcultures

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:26 am

pls see board masculinities study thread as a good tie in for this exercise in internet anthropology

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:31 am

is trump the king of dark triad

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:44 am

>openly say "grab her by the pussy" on camera
>get elected
Just another day in the life of Chad.

I hope all the dumb modern sluts at my school get their "women's rights" to have abortions and birth control taken away so they can actually face the consequences of their incessant Chad-fucking.

its interesting they seem to acknowledge here that trump is sexist and its not just pc culture gone mental. i mean they think its a good thing as women are the ultimate evil but still!!

there is also some reflection on how incels feel how they fit into the alt right landscape and how this emphasises the idea of the alt right being quite fractured

Alt right hates incels. It's full of hypermasculine sociopathic chads, and people who want to be hypermasculine sociopathic chads. They're the kind of people who write those chad-POV cuck fetishism copypastas and then posts them in incel communities.

Most people on /pol/ are incels, the alt right is fake, so is the gay scumbag and fraud Milo Yiannopoulos. He started a fake charity to scam people. The real "alt-right" are /pol/ and some other websites who want to elect a new Adolf Hitler and gas SJWs. I hope I live to see that happen, they have fucked me over my entire life.

something i found funny. who do u guys think is the most pro incel politician???

David Duke is the most pro-incel man running today.
Make sure to vote for him if you live in Louisiana!

DRAGONS 666

Postby office plant » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:41 am

DRAGONS wrote:
>openly say "grab her by the pussy" on camera
>get elected
Just another day in the life of Chad.

I hope all the dumb modern sluts at my school get their "women's rights" to have abortions and birth control taken away so they can actually face the consequences of their incessant Chad-fucking.

its interesting they seem to acknowledge here that trump is sexist and its not just pc culture gone mental. i mean they think its a good thing as women are the ultimate evil but still!!

i think its more just like, they know it's not a thing you can say around normal people and get away with it.

FUCK mencius mold bug so much

office plant

Postby office plant » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:44 am

islamization jeeze

office plant

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:35 pm

i like wizardchan a lot more than the incels. their key interests in politics is universal base income and health care although their current preoccupation is getting the most out of their neetbux, ie money from welfare. for a weird fringe internet group that isn't fond of women, or succubi as our wizard friends put it, they are pretty apathetic towards politics.

you dig around their politics threads and their is a real resentment for pol and more interestingly, a real resentment towards their incel friends and you can see incel be used as an insult. the wizards identify with being volcel, where they are voluntarily celibate and busy with neet lives and 2d.

here again the election is framed as hatred of the succubi vs chad but i think a lack of interest in politics wins overall. you can see a lot of unsettlement during the election period and anger towards /pol/ 'colonising' the group and disrupting their otherwise peaceful discussions of anime and vidya and mental illness. people have called for certain words such as 'kek' and 'cuck' to make posts be marked straight as spam.

the ppl for clinton tend to make arguments like this with ur war anime girls

I want my assisted care autist apartment, and I want it now!

I'm falling apart on my own.

here is how a political debate goes with our wizard friends and again u can see the fracturing between our internet virgin communities.

pol = incels

If they could they would breed remember that

They worship blonde submissive sluts

No self-respecting wizard would ever intentionally do something that would give a succubi any real power or influence over his life. Voting for females is inherently anti-wiz.

succubi don't impact the lives of Wizards at all. If you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. Thats why r9k incels are so enraged about being left alone. Male chads won't leave you alone.

Male chads are a greater enemy to Wizards than succubi.

succubi are a greater enemy to incels

Only incels are afraid of chads.

Only incels occupy their emotions with succubi.

>succubi don't impact the lives of Wizards at all. If you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone
This is how I know you never worked a day in your life. Check your NEET privilege.

You got that wrong, Chads are the enemies of incels. Incels love succubi and despise Chad. Chad will leave you alone if you stay out of his way. Succubi won't, as they'll try to use you to boost their ego/status. Be it by simply shaming you or laughing at you, or claiming sexual harrassment or worse to milk that sweet social juice.

Go correct the record elsewhere.

DRAGONS 666

Postby fox » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Apparently this dude has purchase in alt right circles too?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cul ... que_series

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby pablito » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm

im a chad and have actually been thinking about going guido but im also volcel
*Offer temporarily suspended in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for understanding

pablito

Location: chicago illinois, pm me for address, come fucking fight me*

Next

Return to Aguachile Alley