Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

farmer wrote:its an understandable sentiment, but as a red stater and southerner it does kinda suck how common the blue state sentiment of "nuke the red states" or something like that is. like, for most states that's based off the vote of one or two people out of every ten going gop over dem.

having lived in a fair number of places at this point, big american cities seem to be all pretty similar in egalitarianness etc and the real divide is urban/rural.

Okay, nuke the countryside
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna be a fool. Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Spooky Jim » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 am

Compromise: combine Mississippi and Alabama, Tennessee and Kentucky, the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida, pllahoma and Texas, Iowa and Indiana but then also nuke the blue states (but in the country side)
Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?
Spooky Jim

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 am

nice, more jokes about nuking people. good stuff yall thanks
farmer

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am

Gotta nuke somethin

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna be a fool. Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby GonzO))) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am

This Guy wrote:Jesus Christ, for some reason I went to tigerdroppings.

Don’t be an idiot like me.

Just don’t.

Ugh me too and agreed total idiot move. The pure levels of delusion these people display is fucking terrifying. Just like, completely making up positions they say democrats subscribe to, just completely out of thin fucking air. Justifying the shit by insisting he just meant “if you don’t like it then leave,” and that they all agree with him, which again is absolutely fucking horrifying considering the fact that he rode a wave of bad faith/usually nowhere close to being based in reality anti-American sentiment to get where he is. Basically painting the picture, in a totally incoherent and incomprehensible and disqualifying way, that modern America is basically post-WWII Europe or Mad Max or something, it’s bananas that they all bought into that, and think zero criticism of him is ever valid regardless of where it comes from and what is evidence is backing it up.

Like I don’t understand how someone could read that/hear him speak ever, then compare it to the AOC/Omar video and think “YEAH NO TRUMP IS RIGHT ON THIS ONE - THESE PSYCHO COMMUNIST MUSLIMS WANNA GIVE ME HEALTHCARE AND BETTER EDUCATION FOR MY CHILDREN AND A BETTER SOCIAL SAFETY NET? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THEY FUCKING HATE AMERICA”

Makes me wanna eat a stick of dynamite. Just fucking infuriating.
GonzO)))

Postby Spooky Jim » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 am

I’m actually making a joke about making jokes about nuking people :ugeek: I’m from blue state countryside, you see.
Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?
Spooky Jim

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 am

farmer

Postby Bernie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:28 am

Love it when trump takes the moral high ground on cussing
Bernie
Mayonnaise Boy

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:31 am

“grab them by the pussy”

“fuck”

only one is obscene i guess
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Spooky Jim » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:34 am

It makes sense that for Trump the 7 censored words are the real big moral line for him, because they are the things that are controlled in broadcast media.
Spooky Jim

Postby Sam Bash » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:35 am

Sam Bash

Postby Cronos » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 am

Bernie wrote:Love it when trump takes the moral high ground on cussing

They really should have put it behind a spoiler tag.
Cronos

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 am

I finally got him on hypocrisy, fellas
Last edited by Kenny on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:42 am

sixteen trump tweets in the archive with the word "fuck", excluding times that its in usernames
farmer

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 am

farmer

Postby Cronos » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 am

Does Jasom have a sound cloud?
Cronos

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:07 am

farmer

Postby Frank » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:20 am

Just a normal morning.
dog diarrhea in my beard
Frank

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 am

farmer

Postby Shotfrog » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:28 am

I honestly feel like I’ve lost my mind.
Shotfrog

Postby cartola » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:28 am

farmer wrote:

Man Refuses Own Advice
cartola

Postby farmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 am

Shotfrog wrote:I honestly feel like I’ve lost my mind.

it's mentally destabilizing to realize how controversial reality is
farmer

Postby brent » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 am

god damn the USA
brent

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 am

farmer wrote:
Shotfrog wrote:I honestly feel like I’ve lost my mind.

it's mentally destabilizing to realize how controversial reality is

this is a good way of putting this.

when bloodborne came out, a lot of people didn't understand why having higher Insight made you MORE susceptible to Frenzy, but I wonder if they get it now
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:13 am

i hop ehe died tday
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Postby Denise » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:20 am

he will live to be 120 and die peacefully in his sleep this is established
Denise

Postby butter » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 am

Didn't AOC call him weak-minded or something yesterday? If we're going by this series of tweets, it seems like that press conference really got under his skin. They should keep doing things like that.
butter

Postby Shotfrog » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:37 am

Listening to those four women speak and they're so much more lucid and composed than Trump is even in his finest moments. Meanwhile he's just an unhinged, spittle-spraying ball of rage. But they're the ones who hate America.
Shotfrog

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:38 am

Denise wrote:he will live to be 120 and die peacefully in his sleep this is established

They'll figure out how to upload him into a Ben Garrison JPEG where he'll live in bliss for eternity
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Shotfrog » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am

Also I think I do hate America
Shotfrog

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....