Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn (we're doing it)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 pm

i think i had to get past the co-op thing to advance in the individual quest but i forget

i also hate headsets
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby sunrise » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:47 am

bring it to switch
sunrise

Postby Infinite Jost » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:55 am

It is I think, but the last time we went back we moved it to Shirogane
Infinite Jost

Postby axelrod gunnarson » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:38 pm

This is 50% off for the whole shebang on the SE site if anyone is on the fence

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/ ... c-download
axelrod gunnarson
ok

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 pm

hey just doing my vanity search

i do intend to come back shortly

we need to get aeris back too and then go after bruce and we should be good for a bit

i went back in solo for a month or two a couple months ago and got just as obsessed as ive always been
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Infinite Jost wrote:gatorshrug is a guild that encourages people to get fucked up and ruin runs/raids/trials because of it

i've also found announcing you're drunk at the start of them helps
i do it when i'm not drunk because i just suck and then nobody cares too much when i miss some stupid mechanic that only exists in one fight in the entire game

yes
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:46 pm

im always stoned out of my mind on dungeon runs and im the damn healer lol

"UH HEALS???"

"sorry i was hitting a bowl didnt expect you to pull that much"
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:46 pm

actually fuck it ill resub when i get home tonight, but might take a bit for it to become a daily thing again
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 am

fwiw both of us are playing again

so time to jump back on board fellas, new content hit today with blue mage
a-10 warthog champion

Postby axelrod gunnarson » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

Still working through the Heavensward / Interstitial stuff. I also appear to be on a different server than you guys. I think after March that won't be a a problem.
axelrod gunnarson
ok

Postby babycrime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:38 am

i'm playing again. didn't know i was master of the fc. gave it to kimmy dee
babycrime

Postby all day breakfast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:10 am

i loved this game so much for being on ps4 but i never got past about level 20 for some reason

i want to give it another try but the sub is a hard buy in
all day breakfast

Postby sunrise » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:19 am

i think i might resub..

anyone else playing atm?
sunrise

Postby deadbass » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 am

I just created a character on Goblin. Anyone playing these days?
deadbass

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:59 am

i just did a temp cancellation but the house and stuff is still there

i think there's a free week for returning players thing or something going on? we've been kicking around the idea of all doing that together, but i'll likely be back with the next expansion if not sooner
a-10 warthog champion

Postby axelrod gunnarson » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm

yeah i let my sub expire but i'll probably be back for the expansion. I would still need to transfer servers to join the FC but I guess you can play cross-server now (or with xpac) so it might not matter much.
axelrod gunnarson
ok

Postby deadbass » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Might just tinker away for a bit on my own then for a month and then come back when the expansion comes out.
deadbass

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:27 pm

there's a ton of new content i still havent got to in stormblood, everything ive seen is really good

i still havent even tried blue mage
a-10 warthog champion

Postby jca » Wed May 01, 2019 11:23 am

theres a callback campaign for players who havent been on in a while. the inviting and invited player gets feathers for mounts and weapons and 7 days of free playtime. is anyone still subbed that can send out invites? https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodeston ... a_callback

ive been thinking about resubbing for the expansion
jca

Postby deadbass » Wed May 01, 2019 12:18 pm

I just did the callback but I have to admit, I found the game super boring. I like the look and music a lot, but the story was a lot worse than I remember and I was just doing levequests and it was super repetitive.
deadbass

Postby jca » Fri May 03, 2019 1:57 pm

jca

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Fri May 03, 2019 2:06 pm

deadbass wrote:I just did the callback but I have to admit, I found the game super boring. I like the look and music a lot, but the story was a lot worse than I remember and I was just doing levequests and it was super repetitive.

game is entirely in the dungeons and crafting and stuff, agreed that the msq is annoying as fuck

also glams are endgame
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Fri May 03, 2019 2:07 pm

the dungeons have been really good lately, or the last new ones i ran were
a-10 warthog champion

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 am

ok i resubbed again and so did jca

if anyone needs a week invite thing let me know and ill try to figure it out
a-10 warthog champion

Postby goofy's dead wife » Thu May 09, 2019 12:27 pm

i'll do it tomorrow i desperately need a timekill until i'm out of this apartment at the end of the month
“Lateralus” is one of the most overtly intricate songs by Tool. The predominate lyrical theme is that over-analysis leads to loss of control, linear structures don’t exist in nature and that we “should embrace the random”, and “swing on the spirals of our divinity and still be a human”.
goofy's dead wife

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu May 09, 2019 12:39 pm

hell yeah

and yeah i need a timesink after sekiro and nothings really hitting the spot. some chill time with kimmy seems in order.
a-10 warthog champion

Postby goofy's dead wife » Fri May 10, 2019 7:45 pm

i forgot i uninstalled this after my last month ended and i needed to make room for re2/sekiro

anyway the download should be done in a few hours.
“Lateralus” is one of the most overtly intricate songs by Tool. The predominate lyrical theme is that over-analysis leads to loss of control, linear structures don’t exist in nature and that we “should embrace the random”, and “swing on the spirals of our divinity and still be a human”.
goofy's dead wife

Postby Infinite Jost » Fri May 10, 2019 8:07 pm

i got an invite from JCA for the free week and thanks to GDW I found out I can play without paying for ps+ so I'm gonna finally finish stormblood

at least the main story stuff lol
i never managed to finish that before i had to cancel again and there's probably like 200 hours of story updates leading into the next expansion
excited to see our new Shirogane house finally
Infinite Jost

Postby goofy's dead wife » Sun May 12, 2019 6:56 am

god i didnt realize the free invite activated as soon as i got the email ahhhhh. still got 5 days left so not the biggest deal but oh well.

what time of day is everyone normally playing? i have a weird schedule atm due to me subsisting off of odd jobs and having to plan commitments around that but i can try and play when everyone else is. i still need to finish the stormblood dungeons.
goofy's dead wife

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 am

ive been popping in and out throughout the day when im at home and playing my normal night sessions

im working on sb but got to a trial thats actually pretty tough lol
a-10 warthog champion

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....