it is now ok to eat pizza again (papa john is in hell)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby alaska » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 am

i feel like everything is completely different for me now that i've read that post
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby alaska » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am

FourLegsGood wrote:
Mario Boiardi (Chef Boyardee's son) was a sharpshooter Army Ranger in WWII and later in the Korean War. He also held a degree in business and co-owned a steel mill with his father. He later started a successful flooring and tile company. He dated his future wife, whom he stayed married to until his death, for two years before telling her his real name. When he did so, he took her to a grocery store at 1am, this followed: Wife: “I thought he was going to tell me it was a no-go and that he thought the relationship was a mistake, so I said, ‘Look, it’s been great. Just remember one thing, let’s part friends.’ He looked at me and said, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ He put his hand into my trolley cart, pulled out a can and said, ‘this is my father.’ We both cried.

for new page
mactheo wrote:
alaska
ride.

Postby NegativeCapability » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:26 am

I guess he'll be enjoying a different kind of pizza in hell
My views on democracy and oppression are aligned with most liberal views.
NegativeCapability

Location: earth rocking in undisclosed location in filthy Europe

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:27 am

they killed johnny poppa
palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 am

Milk wrote:the question is why weren't you eating Little Caesar's 5$ pizza anyway?

oh greAT a monarchist
palmer eldritch

Postby blurst of times » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am

alaska wrote:
FourLegsGood wrote:
Mario Boiardi (Chef Boyardee's son) was a sharpshooter Army Ranger in WWII and later in the Korean War. He also held a degree in business and co-owned a steel mill with his father. He later started a successful flooring and tile company. He dated his future wife, whom he stayed married to until his death, for two years before telling her his real name. When he did so, he took her to a grocery store at 1am, this followed: Wife: “I thought he was going to tell me it was a no-go and that he thought the relationship was a mistake, so I said, ‘Look, it’s been great. Just remember one thing, let’s part friends.’ He looked at me and said, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ He put his hand into my trolley cart, pulled out a can and said, ‘this is my father.’ We both cried.

for new page

wow. i would like the movie rights to this wikipedia page.
blurst of times
ride.

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am

mlb cancelled the papa slam promo. greg bird hit one last night. i was ready to order a 40% off pizza. this is unconscionable
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen
ecto

Postby Bride of Qualls » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:08 pm

alaska wrote:
FourLegsGood wrote:

for new page

strong 'shuttle disaster anecdote' vibes
Bride of Qualls

Postby That Demon Life » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

That Demon Life wrote:Made a Margherita pizza tonight to celebrate!

Followed it up with a delicious fresh pesto pizza today. Loving that Papa John is dead or whatever.

That Demon Life

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 pm

you seem like a fan of the pizza arts
palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:17 pm

keep it up and one day you too may be a papa
palmer eldritch

Postby That Demon Life » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:19 pm

I'm like a nephew John at best rn
That Demon Life

Postby Bartatua » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:23 pm

FourLegsGood wrote:

i don't understand a single thing about this story
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby alaska » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 pm

He's in war, but the can is his father, it's late at night, and then they cry. Pretty clear to me
mactheo wrote:
alaska
ride.

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 pm

They broke up but then he told her his dad was a can so now they get to live forever
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby John Dark » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Oh man where's my DiCarlo's pic when I need it?
Now here is the lake. And I still haven't changed.
John Dark

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 pm

damn dude another case of corporate chairmen getting bullied, fucking sucks
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....