You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby futurist » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:00 am

the wood paneling is gone now though
futurist

Postby Milk » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:10 am

I would totally fuck HBC in a laundromat. Or anywhere for that matter.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Milk » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 am

my lowest moment is right now realising i've never had and never will have sex with HBC in a laundromat.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby dusky » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:31 am

many occasions driving a pack of shadows all night and the next morning in search of that demon that can silence the noise and freezes borrowed time, then spits you out a day later in even smaller pieces than before.
dusky

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....