Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby office plant » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:there was before Stone Cold saying "I'll take it from here nurse" and in the year of Stone Cold saying "I'll take it from here nurse"

[writing in notebook] ok and what about the clothes
office plant

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

office plant wrote:I always thought sissy had a really distinctive and individual voice on here but like ahhh i cant recall any specific posts by surly

so far as i'm aware we've never had any kind of meaningful interaction beyond him following me around a webforum and trying to nip at my ankles, and when i offered my neck to the collective he couldn't but help himself despite the ridiculously heavyhanded suggestion not to
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
Sissy Spacerock

Postby john plainman 2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:58 pm

office plant wrote:but there have been very few people on here that ive disliked with anywhere near the level of rage we've seen itt so far

plz quote the rage
john plainman 2

Postby john plainman 2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:59 pm

oh I suppose you'll cite the WWE one
john plainman 2

Postby office plant » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:59 pm

cites are for NERDS
office plant

Postby blogger status » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:01 pm

john plainman 2 wrote:
office plant wrote:but there have been very few people on here that ive disliked with anywhere near the level of rage we've seen itt so far

plz quote the rage

why are you doing this

youre an older head than i am and you know as do i how downhill this place is going and how dumb this dog piling shit is damn
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound

Postby john plainman 2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:05 pm

all I said was that's fucked up at sissy acting like surly was cyber bullying him and then he wrote 5000 words
john plainman 2

Postby Catullus » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:35 pm

medicore bob dole gimmick wrote:I was just making an overtly creepy post in a thread full of covertly creepy posts

The fact that you refuse to realize that your ‘joke’ was shitty doesn’t speak very highly of you.

Reflect and do better.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby carlagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 pm

carlagain

Postby sadville » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 am

sissy you are a treasure

be well <3
Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!
sadville

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 am

john plainman 2 wrote:all I said was that's fucked up at sissy acting like surly was cyber bullying him and then he wrote 5000 words

surly wrote:go away

MARS VOLTA LYRICS FOR VICTIM-PLAYERS OF THE ATTITUDE ERA
after another (real life this time) denial of humanity or validity i'm faced with a barking dog and my lingering multi-format anguish

i leash him in my layered high and head for the hills

looking like ragamuffin james perse in desaturated death bloom

with the thrifted (gifted) Sabahs with the price still written in faded red on the soles, the Scarlet Numeral of the frugal sultan

looking like some Venice ass hole

just a credit card jammed (it certainly wasn't placed and fuck no it wasn't tucked) in my pocket

because the liquor store never IDs me

let's be real

and as i turn the first corner

meditating on the notion of suicidal ideation

in a generalized, impersonal-but-is-it-ever-really way

my mind fills up with unwanted, intrusive sound

just like it always does

and it's marilyn manson, it's "third day of a seven day binge," because filmic media trained my mind to thematically soundtrack itself

it could have been "cemetery breeding"

it has been before, on a loop, for a real long time

hang the DJ (no, not the song, please don't ever think i liked Morrissey. read it the other way.)

it could have been a lot of things

it was marilyn

and i've got my body straight and stiffened, trying to compensate for the wreck of my spine, unattended. head tucked, like that one part of the Thriller dance, moving like a darkstalker

every part of my spine cracks

and with my head down, i feel myself somatically inhabit the archetypes most immediately available to myself, and now

i will show you the eye of the mind

i am in the backyard

it's a shotgun (i'd been invaded with "something in the way" for that aforementioned real long time just the other day, so the prop department's job on this one was easy)

for some reason there is the ambient sound of a pond though i have no pond

and as the cinematic event unfolds on the interior stage, with my head tucked tight

i hear the explosion of a 4th leftover

as you do in los angeles in the escalating heat of july

i will show you the eye and the ear and the vestibular and the and the and the of the body-mind

a chill ran down my spine

not the same one that cracks

a column tumbling through the sidewalk

that got really real

and the absurd pranayama exercise i hadn't realized i'd been doing the entire time enjoined with the involuntary chekhov technique i was internally manifesting contributed to the vividness of the violence

i try to wind myself back, but the dog's begun to drag

i hate him in this moment for failing to see my distress and curse him for having brought me out in the first place

before wondering if in fact he has very much seen me

as he is highly vestibular

and attuned to things that we are not

he's noticed my breathing

it's not like he could have missed it

you can hear your own breathing on studio monitor headphones

imagine what you'd hear if your ears perked nine inches high

he's got my number

he's the reason i haven't Done It if we're being honest

my only real responsibility

especially now

we mutually comfort one another and carry on with our walk

i've become highly interoceptive

and i ache everywhere

i think i'm pushing my tongue around my mouth like a maniac

i probably look geeked out

i've really managed to avoid this sort of public-facing unraveling

at least in well-lit places

i remember my kindergarten teacher explaining oral hygiene and encouraging us in her elderly sorceress voice to "push our tongues around our mouths like a broom," sliding along the rounded vowels in night flight

i look fucking crazy

and

the fucking dog is dragging again

so fuck it he loves to run and can't get enough of it

time to start running

he paces me eagerly, exceeds me

jumps at the leash

he's untameable like some sad self-insert mustang

the ownership of animals is bizarre and forever about some terrifying issue of self-conception

and the desire to radiate

our running finds us in company sooner than i'd have preferred, as i'd have altogether preferred a solitary out-and-back with a liquor interlude

they're a couple, it's a date, they've got a little fluffy guy, Hims is Just a Baby, they keep laughing that deranged high "yeeuuhhhh huhuhuh!" laugh as my stilt-legged hound is encircled by the Maltese

another couple appears, dogless

i experience a strong desire not to become an object in anyone else's date, some figure of entertainment, some fulcrum for triangulation

i bail as the vaguely retail managerial pretty red-haired woman in the washed denim jacket bends to coo at the Maltese

"he's a Spanish Maltese!" I hear the Other Owner (ew) cry out in ecstasy before returning to the bawl of her laughter

he's fine with walking now, thank god

some guy who's dressed how i'm normally dressed when i don't feel like i'm going to physically fall apart strides across the street, taunting me in shined boots

he greets another man at his volkswagen, they begin making out

i notice he's rolled his boots down and has them half-unzipped and in that moment find him obnoxious and myself pointless

a group of four persons whose genders could not discern (sorry FR if this is "rough language"or if there are preferred terms i am not using out of ignorance. i am describing my subjective experience and real-time realizations) waved me over in front of the Thai restaurant

the glittery-eyed person in the largest hat of a very dressed bunch waved a tiny, adorable puppy at me

i imagine the planetscape of the executor of that glitter and picture it purple, with manic tittering laughter emanating from something somewhere, mild "bubble world" elements

i made eye contact longer than i normally do and they saw me more than most get to

in the nighttime you can't hide behind permanent sunglasses (without really looking like an asshole)

they call after me and i offer some indistinct "you too"-adjacent sentiment and keep it moving, in no need to dampen anyone's evening

up ahead it's a couple, another couple on another date

and they've got a dog

and i want no part of it

time to turn around early, no need to go all the way

he wants to keep going, because he wants to meet their dog, and probably them, because he loves everyone

but i don't

so we're going the other way, to the liquor store

i'm faster than they are (i tend to be)

and the pathway's cleared of others

save for the paunchy party shirt guy who stumbled in off the side street

surely headed just where you're laser-guided

in his tropical shirt

he looks just like your one friend who's not really your friend who looks like your one other friend who's definitely not really your friend

the dog has halted abruptly

and he is shitting now

having forgone the ritual dance for dug-in heels and a hunch

hitting me with that Killer Crossover and fucking up my back some more

i look over him and for a moment I'm concerned that he has diarrhea

concerned both for him and for myself (i have "texture issues" you see)

"you better not be operatin' that peanut butter pump mister" i drawl to him from the rightward curl of my mouth

and yes of fucking course someone i had not previously noticed sure was getting out of that caer

so now i look fucking crazy

but he's shitting solid

so we're golden

aside from the pain

my teeth

my neck

the back of the head, interior

that thing that's not my neck in the way that the other thing is my neck, that thing that's on the side of my neck that does the gurgling throb

there is no longer a part of my spine that does not crack

i glide into the liquor store on the heels of the partier

sliding door and a well-worn route

get what's needed

fumble for the card

too fucked up to insert a chipped card correctly so i end up swiping, unable to look up for shame of existence

they don't ID me

i'm back, en route to the scene of the earlier film of the mind cinema

i feel a gurgle in my chest, radiating

and i think about that one time

my dumb ass friend Benji called himself an ambulance

because he was so fucked up he thought he was having a heart attack

and i think about my other friend

who wasn't really my friend

who didn't

and i wonder whose friend i am
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
Sissy Spacerock

Postby carlagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:56 am

I was feeling like I couldn’t cope today, off some deep bad vibes, most hated smirk, and when I’m tripped like that and there’s a conflict thread on here sometimes I get a little fixated, a little too emotionally involved, thinking about feeling like this or that, thinking how to solve these conflicts in the sky, and the flightiest asides. which is all to say, I’m happy no one complains about me anymore, and I do think “go away” is pretty mean, the kind of thing that was legitimately bum me out (like all the mean things people have ever said to me which I will remember for ever) but also like surly seems like the kind of guy you probably really loathe but you just can’t mind about that really , can you? or maybe you can what do I know fr
carlagain

Postby carlagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:58 am

I gotta get some shades
carlagain

Postby antoine » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 am

if there's one thing i've learned from boarding here for over a decade it's that getting drawn into conflict on here is a no win situation for anyone involved. it usually just peters out anyway when people get bored of the momentary thrill of drama. what's the point.
antoine

Postby tarantula » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:21 am

amen, antoine. yr a wiseguy in the most positive sense
tarantula

Postby carlagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:23 am

sometimes conflict isn’t just drama tho
carlagain

Postby tarantula » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:25 am

what else could it be? revolution?
tarantula

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:40 am

i met a woman in a baba yaga themed perfume class who lost her memory in an accident and now she has trouble with visual perception and perceives the world largely through scent as she is attempting to rebuild her ability to model "the world"

there have been so few people i've been as excited to talk to

ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
Sissy Spacerock

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 am

bunejug

Postby antoine » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:13 am

carlagain wrote:sometimes conflict isn’t just drama tho

true. i don't think text posts on a message board are very conducive to resolving any real conflicts though. thus it is very hard to differentiate the two.
antoine

Postby bruceagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:21 am

everyone is so quick to denounce drama and fake people but have you ever seen the film blade runner?
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby carlagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:30 am

sissy I think you are doing your best ever and for that reason I’ve chosen a side I’m on your side
carlagain

Postby futurist » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

Sissy Spacerock wrote:and i wonder whose friend i am

wanna get ice cream tomorrow
futurist

Postby pana » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 am

I don't know if there's a valid reason you have haters but i remembered our mild beef in the fashion thread and i wanted to say I'm over it fwiw. It's still kinda shitty to shit on people's very recent purchases in threads like that (give it a few weeks maybe) but you know.. it's fine. I'm trying to be less sensitive about that stuff but at the same time i was trying to make the sneakers thread a judgement-free zone at the time and even used the "improved" fashion thread as an example to follow. I've since stopped caring and I'm back to nihilism over community spirit. Cheers
pana

Postby Geoff » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 am

love all!
Geoff
i like jazz

Postby bruceagain » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:34 am

bruceagain wrote:everyone is so quick to denounce drama and fake people but have you ever seen the film blade runner?

you see...
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby chimp » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 am

I liked the post bruce
chimp

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:45 am

i didn't
struttin' evil mushroom

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:46 am

(kidding. i chuckled.)
struttin' evil mushroom

Postby Sobieski » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 am

anyways go stuff it up your nose, tell it to your blog, mazeltov

the amount of acid i ate was really not that much this morning g
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
and sleep more
always/ tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....