Watching The Terminator

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby endoskeleton » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:26 am

lance henriksen didn't audition for the terminator so much as cameron practically wrote the role for him. cameron would have made the film with henriksen had things gone another way but schwarzenegger played a decent role in getting the film made so here we are

endoskeleton

Postby endoskeleton » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:30 am

and i refuse to let t2 be made an example of cameron not understanding that less is more when so much fat was cut from that movie to get it to the wonderful theatrical version we got. and some people can ride for the extended cut all they want but the theatrical is the director's cut

endoskeleton

Postby DasLofGang » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:59 am

Denise wrote:A Terminator probably shouldn't be forced to rely on the yellow pages

when I was a kid, I thought it was so rude of him to just rip that page out of a public phone book and take it with him, what if someone else needed to look up something on that page?

now that I'm all grown up, I don't understand why he didn't just take a picture of it with his phone
Yes, sir, I've become a real "Net-Head!" I don't know how I communicated before I got online!

DasLofGang

Postby ero guro vidal (aka todd) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:21 am

Denise wrote:The punk The Terminator stole clothes from was like 8 sizes smaller

That punk is my sweet baby boy Billy Paxton.
https://www.patreon.com/agoodboy
https://letterboxd.com/SwampMeat/

Jim Belush Twitter wrote:@JimBelushi
Dec 29
Apparently, a lot of people think anime and cannabis go together. I guess I’m set!

ero guro vidal (aka todd)

Postby transitive » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:28 am

Denise wrote:Haven't watched in a few years. Some observations.

I'd party at TechNoir

Sarah Connor's roommate's boyfriend does an admirable job fighting The Terminator

TechNoir is an entire mood. I think it might be ground zero for Night Bus, in a way.

transitive

Postby emotional fascism » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 pm

can this be the all purpose Terminator thread?

anyway, announced today that Ed Furlong is going to be back as John Connor in Dark Fate. curiosity rising.

emotional fascism

Previous

Return to Aguachile Alley