Boozing at JFK Int'l Rig...ORLANDO SUCKS

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby The Priest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 am

Thank you for reading my posts ❤️

The Priest

Postby spix et chicho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 am

it looks like a whale dressed as a hot dog
CIARA IS DEFIANTLY A MAN AND ITS DISGUSTING MY CUZIN WAS THROWING UP FOR 2 WEEKSM YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE SIGN THIS B/C THATS JSUT HERENDOUZ

spix et chicho

Postby catatronic » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 am

Those legacy attractions are definitely a unique thing to Florida - Ripley's in St. Augustine, Seminole Villages on the Tamiami Trail, Alligator Wrestling attractions throughout the state, all have that "Old Florida" charm. But a strip mall is a different thing entirely, and I don't think that most native Floridians would use either those antique roadside attractions or stripmalls to forge a local identity.

catatronic

Postby catatronic » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 am

Erik Joy wrote:Image

what's the green part?

catatronic

Postby kreepmode » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

Might be where the weed's at?

Anyhow, I'm in Orlando next week. Any boarders know where I can score some grade A grass?

kreepmode

Postby The Priest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

catatronic wrote:
Erik Joy wrote:Image

what's the green part?

affluent retirement beach communities

the WPB/Boca area should also be that color

The Priest

Postby The Priest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 am

catatronic wrote:Those legacy attractions are definitely a unique thing to Florida - Ripley's in St. Augustine, Seminole Villages on the Tamiami Trail, Alligator Wrestling attractions throughout the state, all have that "Old Florida" charm. But a strip mall is a different thing entirely, and I don't think that most native Floridians would use either those antique roadside attractions or stripmalls to forge a local identity.

wtf is "local identity" supposed to mean?

that's like 80% suburban living, 20% city or rural living.

beyond that it's mostly what people perceive as they're traversing the state. And that's mostly what my map indicates.

The Priest

Postby catatronic » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 am

Erik Joy wrote:
catatronic wrote:Those legacy attractions are definitely a unique thing to Florida - Ripley's in St. Augustine, Seminole Villages on the Tamiami Trail, Alligator Wrestling attractions throughout the state, all have that "Old Florida" charm. But a strip mall is a different thing entirely, and I don't think that most native Floridians would use either those antique roadside attractions or stripmalls to forge a local identity.

wtf is "local identity" supposed to mean?

that's like 80% suburban living, 20% city or rural living.

beyond that it's mostly what people perceive as they're traversing the state. And that's mostly what my map indicates.

I agree with your map and I agree that it's mostly what people perceive as they're traversing the state.

I don't believe that most people that live in an area that is a "schmaltzy beach town" find their "local identity" from Wings and Miami Blues.

catatronic

Postby The Priest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am

well nobody said that

The Priest

Postby catatronic » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am

No. I am saying it now.

catatronic

Postby seriesfinale » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

I was just shocked to find that Jungle Gardens in Sarasota was still open.

seriesfinale

Previous

Return to Aguachile Alley