Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby grammatron » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

Post in this thread when you have a dream about the board.

Last night I had a dream that Sordid Affair interviewed Marc Maron for WTF. Because of this they'd become friends, and she'd given his phone number to fox and mcwop. Also, in this dream, Iambic's real name was Todd.
grammatron

Postby edgeev » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 am

Todd O'Hurlihan? I know that guy,
edgeev

Postby edgeev » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 am

sorry, I didn't finish that sentence.

I know that guy,.
edgeev

Postby glock mane » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 am

grammatron i keep dreaming of you sending me abusive pms
glock mane

Postby grizzleb » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

Strangely last night had a dream where I met bread, tried to be nice to her, was mocked. That was pretty much it. :oops:
We are now a community of the living and the dead.
grizzleb

Postby john locke » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:02 am

I had a dream last night that I met grammatron and all he said was "exact change only!".
Erik Joy wrote:I'm officially converting to Fucktardism.
john locke

Postby beave » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 am

i recently dreamed that the pictures in the reveal thread turned out to be webcam feeds and they were all glaring at me/shaking their heads. then staple told me to put a shirt on and everyone erupted into laughter. then i woke up to find my cats were staring at me.
beave

Postby grammatron » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 am

Glock mane, rest assured that I've never sent anyone an abusive pm. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
grammatron

Postby grizzleb » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am

grammatron wrote:Glock mane, rest assured that I've never sent anyone an abusive pm. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

That fits in with the dream I had about you grammatron.
grizzleb

Postby grammatron » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:35 am

:?
grammatron

Postby hbb » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am

I posted this in another hpn dreams thread a couple weeks ago, it was pretty vivid

ho bag brown wrote:I'm in a mahogany-lined room of some kind listening to an old guy in an armchair prattle on about something. It's really vague what's going on, but it's like an Oxford-style tutoring session or something. Clearly not a situation I can get out of easily. I get a text message and I sneakily check it under the table

It's begun. There's nothing I can do to stop it now.

I start to feel agitated, but don't think I can get out of the meeting. I sit there listening to the guy for what feels like a long time, getting more and more anxious, then another text comes:

Grammatron's dead, but he took three of the cocksuckers to hell with him.

I become furious and run out of the room. Next thing I know, I'm in some kind of secret room in my house, hurriedly strapping myself up with handguns, ammunition belts, and body armor...

At this point, my cat woke me up, for which I will never forgive him.
hbb

Postby wendy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:37 am

grizzleb wrote:Strangely last night had a dream where I met bread, tried to be nice to her, was mocked. That was pretty much it. :oops:

I'm sorry I mocked you. I'm actually quite friendly and easily intimidated.
wendy

Postby wendy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 am

Sometimes though, to look tough, I wear jeans with holes in the knee. I really think it works.
wendy

Postby Damien Amadeus MetalWind » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 am

Last night I dreamed that Frank was visiting me but there were T-Rexes on the loose and so we had to be careful not to get eaten. And there were wasps too.
kid8 wrote:women should know when to go fucking home. or at least call it a night. the theatrics aren't helping niña.
Damien Amadeus MetalWind
ok

Postby iambic » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:Sometimes though, to look tough, I wear jeans with holes in the knee. I really think it works.

sordid thinks that works too
iambic

Postby grizzleb » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks, but there's really no need to apologise. It was my own damn brain doing the mocking all along.
grizzleb

Postby toots » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am

i dreamed my parents were friends with the parents of a few high postcount boarders here. like, they had been friends for a long time and i just never knew.

thus concludes my only dream about hpn ever
toots

Postby wendy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 am

iambic wrote:
Suspension Bridge wrote:Sometimes though, to look tough, I wear jeans with holes in the knee. I really think it works.

No really, she's right, it really works

You're being condescending but it really does
wendy

Postby tricky » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

john locke wrote:I had a dream last night that I met grammatron and all he said was "exact change only!".

:lol:
Haha, I tricked you to death.
tricky

Postby tricky » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 am

Suspension Bridge wrote:
iambic wrote:

No really, she's right, it really works

You're being condescending but it really does

My sister thinks this, too, but instead just has a bunch of people telling her that she has holes in her jeans.
Haha, I tricked you to death.
tricky

Postby grizzleb » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 am

When I want to look tough I wear an eyepatch.
grizzleb

Postby Riverchrist » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

I guess I was So Mad about that Nick Miller Kickstarter guy millionbear posted that I dreamed I was sitting next to Mssr. Miller at a bar. I kept thinking about how much he sucks but was too polite to say anything. But then he ordered some sandwiches and started talking about his novel and I was like fuck you buddy and threw his sandwiches all over the place and woke up.
Last edited by Riverchrist on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riverchrist

Postby wendy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm

tricky wrote:My sister thinks this, too, but instead just has a bunch of people telling her that she has holes in her jeans.

Why are people so worthless. How could she not know there are holes in her jeans. When my jeans ripped I had a bloody knee -- wouldn't you think somebody would remember something like that? I swear to god if anyone ever tells me I have holes in my jeans I will grab a fistful of their hair and yank them to the ground.
wendy

Postby wendy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Sometimes I don't even want to be alive anymore.
wendy

Postby terminus » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 pm

don't remember most of the one i had last night, but i know it ended right as badhat told gary oldman to go fuck himself
we gotta be normal, we can't be weird
terminus

Postby mites » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm pretty dreamy
mites

Postby Durham » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 pm

ho bag brown wrote:
ho bag brown wrote:
Grammatron's dead, but he took three of the cocksuckers to hell with him.

:)
Durham

Postby sordid affair » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

iambic wrote:

:x
andrei wrote: i heard james joyce is tough, this is probably like the james joyce of rap, ostensibly, if you wanna think of it in those terms. haha, and it bumps, too!
sordid affair
chair in applied liberty

Location: the other side of mt. heart attack (in tiny pants, baking)

Postby kid8 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm

kinda embarrassing but i dreamnt i was at a house party with an old friend from high school and he went on a beer run and i gave him money for cigs and beer and when he came back he was like "whoops, i totally forgot you were even here." and it was totally devastating so i just sat down on a couch next to some chick and she was like "hey you're kid8 from hipinion huh, say something like kid8." and i said "i can't, i have no beer." lol. and i could tell she was thinking like 'i knew it, what a phony loser." but held back cause she knew i would probably cry or something.
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
kid8
killer

Postby sordid affair » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

i don't think i'd ever seen marc maron before googling him to better understand this thread, but maybe now i'll dream about him
andrei wrote: i heard james joyce is tough, this is probably like the james joyce of rap, ostensibly, if you wanna think of it in those terms. haha, and it bumps, too!
sordid affair
chair in applied liberty

Location: the other side of mt. heart attack (in tiny pants, baking)

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....