CashForGold

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 pm

mcwop will smack a pimp real talk
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Kevin McCallister » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:10 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:last night i dreamed the journalists handling the panama papers released an "american dossier" which outlined a number of previously unreleased info on americans with offshore holdings. among bernie sanders, bud selig, trump and hillary clinton was listed "Mister E," much to the glee of hipinion. he had well over $300k in panamanian tax shelters. i logged into tinychat to find him there looking forlorn and refusing to answer questions from boarders.

This shouldn't be at the bottom of the page
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby chowder julius » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 pm

i had a dream the other night boarder capital was on a date with a ballerina
chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby gold and glass » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 pm

last night i dreamed that nick was alive and just started boarding again, probably because of the whole isobel thing
fuck you and your corporation
gold and glass
ok

Postby loadletter » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 am

dreamt that i was cooking eggs for -ality -ality -ality -ality. the recipe involved gently placing a bunch of peppercorns into the yolks and then cooking them. when it came time to plate the eggs, i decided that i should set the table with nice placemats, so i opened the freezer which contained four large ziploc bags each containing a different dictionary and a bunch of cigarette butts and then used one of the dictionaries as a placemat
loadletter
discount chandelier

Postby shacky » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:52 pm

last night i dreamt that grey poupon called for my banning

i woke up SCREAMING
shacky

Postby fox » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

I had a dream that like half of the board was partying together and I couldn't talk jugdish out of digging up bodies in a graveyard

had pretty gnarly food poisoning last night irl
fox
Prime Galoob

Postby JohnK » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:05 am

Last week I dreamt I was walking down a deserted dirt road and it was like 10000 degrees out when all of the sudden seriesfinale rode by on this big beautiful horse wearing a whole jockey's getup, goggles, riding crop, and all. And I yelled, "Hey man! Wait! It's JohnK!!!", but he kept riding like he didn't even see me dying on the side of the road. I got super pissed and was kicking limestone and cursing when all of a sudden I magically was on a horse too! I was really happy I had the horse so I didn't have to walk anymore, but still really mad that series blew me off, so I decided to chase him down and give him a piece of my mind. I gave the horse a good kick and she started running but got tired real quick because she was old. She just kinda trotted for a few more seconds and then she just stopped and layed down and went to sleep. And then I woke up.
JohnK

Postby Grey Poupon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:10 am

ban shacky!
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby hbb » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:38 am

JohnK wrote:Last week I dreamt I was walking down a deserted dirt road and it was like 10000 degrees out when all of the sudden seriesfinale rode by on this big beautiful horse wearing a whole jockey's getup, goggles, riding crop, and all. And I yelled, "Hey man! Wait! It's JohnK!!!", but he kept riding like he didn't even see me dying on the side of the road. I got super pissed and was kicking limestone and cursing when all of a sudden I magically was on a horse too! I was really happy I had the horse so I didn't have to walk anymore, but still really mad that series blew me off, so I decided to chase him down and give him a piece of my mind. I gave the horse a good kick and she started running but got tired real quick because she was old. She just kinda trotted for a few more seconds and then she just stopped and layed down and went to sleep. And then I woke up.

hbb

Postby separator » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Was it really Kohl's in the dream or did you just add that in?
separator

Postby umryan. » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:59 pm

That's the best part
umryan.

Postby separator » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:12 pm

You and Kohl's is one of my favorite running things
separator

Postby waldojeffers1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:11 pm

why don't you wanna give away who the boarder was?
oh no someone save us
waldojeffers1

Postby mancubz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 pm

i had a dream that i was getting ready to head to pootis's wedding, but my mom was like, 'but today your brother is getting married!' (the brother from the 'my dumb brother's wedding' thread i did) and i was trying to figure out how to go to both in one night, and i got annoyed with my brother and was like, 'didn't you JUST get married? why are you doing this again?' and it was because now he was marrying some doughy man and they were very cuddly/in love and when i asked that question in front of my soon-to-be brother-in-law, everyone got real :?
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby gold and glass » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:22 pm

you were in my dream last night mancubz
i don't know how to say that without sounding creepy
gold and glass
ok

Postby mancubz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

whoa what happened in your dream
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby gold and glass » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 pm

i'm not really sure, there wasn't a defined narrative, you were just there
i think you were in my band
gold and glass
ok

Postby realhighwaypatrol » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:09 pm

I had a dream last night that Dear Tommy leaked in the album leak thread.
realhighwaypatrol

Postby dmitry » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:48 pm

holy shit stuntman
dmitry

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Last night's dream would have been the most mundane dream of my life if not for the fact that Guy Incognito was inexplicably walking around with his dick out.
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby wendy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 am

i had a dream last night that we were all in like a party of five situation where we were orphans and nathan was in charge because he was the oldest and he had to sign a permission slip for guy incognito to read the board
wendy

Postby wendy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 pm

i hope you choke to death on corn on the cob
wendy

Postby wendy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Mister E wrote:I too, am sorry for existing.

way to fuck up the commas idiot
wendy

Postby waldojeffers1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:44 pm

I had a sex dream about an IRL friend of mine coming onto me while I was lying on a bed watching TV, but miracle whips was also there with us watching TV in the same room and I was concerned about her seeing

I never look at reveals so I don't know what anyone on the board actually looks like, but in the dream miracle whips looked like sharon jones
oh no someone save us
waldojeffers1

Postby grayfox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:50 am

had a dream that i went to see a movie with abs and a few friends. i got up to get a drink and she asked me to get her one. i came back with 2 drinks and our other friends said she didn't like the movie and went to go watch another one. so i kept walking around random movie theatre aisles holding 2 drinks looking for her. i did not find her.
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby separator » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:52 am

this morning when i was snoozing between alarms i had a dream i looked in the mirror and had just one nipple in the center of my chest. not board related- just wanted to share
separator

Postby abs » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 pm

grayfox wrote:had a dream that i went to see a movie with abs and a few friends. i got up to get a drink and she asked me to get her one. i came back with 2 drinks and our other friends said she didn't like the movie and went to go watch another one. so i kept walking around random movie theatre aisles holding 2 drinks looking for her. i did not find her.

i didn't like that movie anyway
☽ ☾ ● ◯ ● ☽ ☾
abs
Queen Witch

Postby grayfox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:30 pm

you still owe me money for the drink dude
grayfox
the foxiest

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....