perpetual dreams about the board thread

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby important dentist » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm

i think i had a dream that all the stickies were removed. it was awful
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."

important dentist

Postby theta » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:44 am

had a dream i was shopping for bathing suits with galactagogue!!
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.
gothical storm
theta

Postby important dentist » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

boarder nudespoons was doing standup comedy at my college's library. he had to spend most of his set reciting the lyrics to an eminem song to get the crowd settled down (?). when he told his first joke he was holding the mic so far away from his mouth that the emcee had to ask him to say it again with the mic closer. in the middle of his next joke, the emcee told him he was out of time and he could just finish that last joke. the joke was actually pretty good for a dream: "i'm not against the new tax bill, i think everyone should have a fair chance at becoming successful. what i'm saying is the government should give every american $800,000 in stocks." there was tepid applause.

i might use that joke on twitter actually

important dentist

Postby kid8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Had a dream that koz bought a house across the street from me and he was renovating the granny flat on his property and i was considering renting it but then i realized he's just gonna use it as his party house and he had a toga party that i wasn't invited to and he looked really fit. The next morning some of his friends came to my place all hungover and were like we know who you are kid8, we just wanted to say hi, and i invited to show them around town thinking i'll get invited to the next shindig. Also we lived in Tijuana, MX.
we hardley knew thee.

kid8
killer

Postby important dentist » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am

dreamt that i was at a bar in new york with a bunch of people including two boarders (i think pootis and wendy). i saw andrei at a bus stop outside the bar and yelled for him, then said to everyone around me "that's my friend andrei." pootis and wendy started chanting "board! board! board! board!"

important dentist

Postby hideaki anno's cool world » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:59 pm

important dentist wrote:dreamt that i was at a bar in new york with a bunch of people including two boarders (i think pootis and wendy). i saw andrei at a bus stop outside the bar and yelled for him, then said to everyone around me "that's my friend andrei." pootis and wendy started chanting "board! board! board! board!"

that sounds like us
We used to decide which dicks were hipinion dicks and which ones were craigslist dicks on this board.

hideaki anno's cool world
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby John Dark » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 am

I dreamed that I was renting a run down vacation house in a shitty little town, along with a friend from work, board legend tonybricker, and a couple of old strange dudes. Me, my friend and bricker stayed outside taking photos of a moon that was going through some sort of rare phenomenon where it turned all sorts of colors, like a trippy kaleidoscope. tonybricker went inside early but left his phone on the grass; I brought it in for him.
shanked by the Devil

John Dark

Postby Rhodes » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Think about this: what if you're really Dalen dreaming you're Stuntman.

Rhodes

Postby Rhodes » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Had a dream I met grammatron and his family while they were on vacation, I think? Details are a bit fuzzy.

Rhodes

Postby easy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:21 pm

freshweed wrote:Dreamt that easy came over and we smoked weed out of some crazy contraption that had the weed floating on top of water. Then he started doing a Griffin Newman impression calling everything "char-ming". Later I found out he left a pound of weed at my place and he seemed amused that I called him asking if he wanted it back, saying "whenever I need weed i just go for a walk"

whoa how did I miss this? I lovitz!

easy
does it

Postby mancubz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:58 am

i had a dream last night that galactagogue and i went outside for a cigarette and i asked her to hold mine for a second and she was like, 'okay!' and then took it and lightly pressed it into my face, thus maiming me
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby tonybricker » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:21 pm

John Dark wrote:I dreamed that I was renting a run down vacation house in a shitty little town, along with a friend from work, board legend tonybricker, and a couple of old strange dudes. Me, my friend and bricker stayed outside taking photos of a moon that was going through some sort of rare phenomenon where it turned all sorts of colors, like a trippy kaleidoscope. tonybricker went inside early but left his phone on the grass; I brought it in for him.

john dark, I like this dream and want to thank you for watching moon phenomena with me and then bringing my phone inside

tonybricker

Postby i am rich » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:27 pm

wait i think this counts
i am rich wrote:no joke, had a dream involving ketchup leather last night
Eventsrova wrote:[b][size=14]Discover a World of farts

i am rich

Postby neely o'hara » Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 am

Had a dream that gamefaqs bought the board and flooded it with new members who started very wholesome game-oriented threads. Then all the mods were removed and all the posts were deleted. There was a hipinion subreddit where everyone mourned. I messaged haddonfield and he was distraught and used a lot of kawaii emoticons.

neely o'hara

Postby haddonfield » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 pm

(μ_μ) o(TヘTo) (╥﹏╥) (x_x)⌒☆
٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

haddonfield

Postby haddonfield » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 pm

god that is a nightmare

haddonfield

Postby neely o'hara » Sun May 20, 2018 9:59 pm

yeah those really suit you

neely o'hara

Postby separator » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 am

I was in wichita kansas with nice pass and his mom- they wanted to stop at the grocery store to buy some weed. The grocery store is this endless bombed out hanger that everyone in town just hangs out in. We get split up, and while I’m walking around I accidentally step on a pair of pants on the ground that this kid is sitting next to. I feel bad and don’t really know if these guys are dangerous or not so i ask if there’s anything i can do to make it right. He’s pretty chill and just asks me to get him a dr pepper. I search the store but can only find a generic brand. After waiting in a really long line, i finally get to the register- i decide i want to do a buck or two cash back so the kid can get his pants washed. The cashier tells me i can only do cash back if i pull out $139 and I’m like no, that’s insane. People around me are agreeing. I ask for the manager and wake up as i’m waiting, knowing I’m about to get kicked out of the store

separator

Postby wendy » Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 am

sleigh the jury and i were at a mountain house w a bunch of friends and he turned on christmas lights and everyone was like “that’s too bright!!” and he was like “no it’s not” and everyone was like “oh you’re right”

wendy

Postby sleigh » Sat May 26, 2018 2:30 pm

i am very much a dim lights guy so while i'm a) surprised i would've turned on lights that people thought were too bright b) it makes sense that people would've come around to see i was right
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
sleigh
ok

Postby alaska » Mon May 28, 2018 10:44 am

I had a dream that someone made a thread about how all my posts are way worse than they used to be, it was like 6 pages long because everyone agreed. I was just like "yeah i know, i'm really sorry everyone, it's because i stopped taking adderall"
On Hipinion, posters taxed their bonds and brotherhood, pushing themselves to the brink as a board and as buds.

alaska

Postby important dentist » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:36 am

had a dream that klint was running some scam where he would have boarders go to a tim horton's and his middlemen would surreptitiously give them money but the money wound up being worthless commemorative coins, not real money. it became a board running joke to try to get boarders to fall for this scheme and whenever someone did they would get piled on in a thread

important dentist

Postby big zorb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am

i had a dream del kept PM'ing me about mitt romney but i can't quite recall what the PMs said
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].

drop me a line at elzorbie@gmail.com

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby theta » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:09 am

in my dream i logged on so i could post in the love dumpster thread about the events of the dream and the board was baby blue instead of this blue and every post was in a gaudy thought bubble
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.
gothical storm
theta

Postby Marza » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:40 pm

last night i had a dream that my computer had become an official hipinion posting station. nathan mailed me some art he made that said "fuck soft milk" and "jugdish" in really bad graffiti lettering and said that I had to hang it up or else my official posting station status would be revoked.

Marza

Postby tiger » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 am

i had a dream that i was a downloaded consciousness that had been sent to the center of our galaxy to investigate the black hole. somehow i had been 'installed' there b/c i was some tragic case in my lifetime and they were able to revive me enough to have me hooked up under total watch in this underground physics laboratory, where they could watch me act out my desired life in this newly created heaven, except it was all still within the confines of who i previously knew and a familiar place (the city was recreated through an intense mining of google maps). so i'm like hitting all these walls and my brain isn't able to process everything that is happening at once, so the command post is constantly adjusting my environment and is being reassuring through phone calls from my mother. i'm still able to communicate ideas back to earth through this message board/social media, but there's also a lot of filtering going on b/c they didn't have a good way of predicting how erratic the program might turn out. as a cohesive team they have a lot more worked out and can see what might happen, but sometimes a random idea might turn into a novel written by peter fonda in the 80s since time travel is no big deal and they're able to pass through other people to get the work done.

(tfw when you drive around on some of LA’s finest, not really sure what reality even is, windows down, joy division-disorder on the radio, cutting a turn pretty sharply full speed through a changing light, paying respects)
Last edited by tiger on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tiger

Postby it's the suspense that gets me » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:54 pm

a boarder who no longer posts here came back to make a post in the depressed thread about toxic callout culture. i kept trying to post an iggy azalea video about haters in response but google kept telling me i was banned from google.

i've been watching a bunch of these videos for grounding in the past couple of days. they're something.

it's the suspense that gets me

Postby mancubz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:40 am

Last night I dreamt that I was at Jeremy’s house with unnamed/faceless boarders and we were watching some vampire movie but Jeremy got into one of those conspiracy things where he started mapping out all the ways the other boarders and I were like the vampire characters and he was trying to convince us we were undead
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby it's the suspense that gets me » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:03 pm

i was in a taco bell where every patron was a boarder that no longer posts here that i have varying degrees of fond memories of and/or still talk to off board regularly. at one point tth bought me a chalupa and gave me a hug.

i really like thinking of taco bell as "boarder heaven". i guess hell is the comment section for iggy azalea's "thanks i get" video.
it's the suspense that gets me

Postby blab » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:45 pm

blab wrote:soft milk was in my dream last night :D :lol:

i won't bore you with all the context and images of this dream. however, I will tell u that the symbolisms were wild. it was tripppppy af.

me n soft milk were walking to the underground well thing. our world was mixing with dark souls world for some reason. there was poetry on the walls and in the air. there was a buffalo person wearing a suit iirc???

me & S.M. are what some call bffs. so i mentioned something about going 2 this place called sue ellens for a show they have tuesday nights

soft milk interrupted me and screamed DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DIRECTORS CUT TO COME OUT!!!! then he disappeared

blab

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley