Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Zurich » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 pm

"heir apparent" is def going to be one of my favorite songs of the year. fucking fantastic. this record sounds so fucking good!

it's got me going back to LP2 a bunch and I really love that record too. I didn't get it at the time but yeah, it seems like how you feel about LP2 depends on what you think of Owen. that is def dialed back on LP3.

loved this piece. it was especially interesting hearing mike's reflections on LP2:

https://www.theringer.com/music/2019/3/19/18271994/american-football-emo-band-lp3-iii-mike-kinsella-interview

mike steps in it sometimes and is kind of easy to dislike, but i can't help but love him.
Zurich

Postby Montague Terrace » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:54 pm

surprisingly awesome record; I'm way more into this than lp2. which yeah, was good, but nowhere near this.
Montague Terrace

Postby j-ol » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm

i wanna listen to this but i'm in the midst of a breakup and i fear it's gonna wreck me :cry:
j-ol

Postby becky » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 pm

yeah this record is fantastic. lp2 did nothing for me but I love this. "heir apparent," fuck
becky

Postby internethandle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm

internethandle
ok

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:04 pm

^oh god the drum thing
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
ripersnifle

Postby internethandle » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:18 pm

internethandle
ok

Postby internethandle » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:48 am

internethandle
ok

Postby adam sampler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 am

Been back on an Owen kick lately. No Good For No One Now -> the ep -> I Do Perceive -> At Home With Owen is such a great run of releases. Every electric solo on these records absolutely goes.

(0:32)

(4:30)
adam sampler

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....