HPN WW #10: Transylvania (VAMPIRES WIN!)

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby sevenarts » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Geoff wrote:how did you guys get that I was the cursed converted to fox?

You were literally the only person left it could be :) Good game though Geoff, thanks a lot for stepping in!

sevenarts

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:14 pm

haha ok

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:14 pm

I play WW like a play poker, we a jolly smile no matter what role/hand i have!

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby Alice » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Here's my pretty color-coded spreadsheet. Please enjoy! :3

HPNWW10SS

Alice

Postby terrific bedwetter » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 pm

i tried to make a digital turdia

mac:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/117768698/mac_turda.zip

pc:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/117768698/tomhanksfuneral.zip

walk around digital turgia with your mouse and a keyboard. right click to zoom in on things

originally i wanted to make a digital hanks home that had a locked front door and share the address to the file before I died... the mods would sent HANKS-HOUSEKEY.txt to a random player and that could be put in the same folder as the digital hanks home to unlock the front door so they could investigate my eery home / secret lair... I didn't do that though! haha!Toggle Spoiler
Last edited by terrific bedwetter on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrific bedwetter

Postby fuckles » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm

terrific bedwetter as boarder of the year

though you broke your links by editing
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

Postby fuckles » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm

nvm still boarder of the year
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

Postby quinine » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 pm

we're not gonna get a role-reveal for the remaining players?

quinine
ok

Postby kit fox » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:22 pm

terrific bedwetter Vampire
ecto Mummy/vampire
Kaputt Farmer/vampire
big cat Gambler/vampire
bluemoon Creature
The Unblinking Eye Lost Love

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby kit fox » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:25 pm

is that close to your guesses?

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby Catullus » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:31 am

Omg digital Turdia is beautiful

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Ampersand » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:48 am

duke wrote:digital turdia is amazing

Got me vibing. I'm exploring the abyss. I never wanna leave this spooky shit town.

Ampersand

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:43 am

thank you sevenarts for runnin the game and everyone new i got to talk with for being great company!!

also insane coincides discovered in ghostchat, my friend posted this to me on facebook like the day i was killed, which bread also said is her desktop background

also sorry cat ya got killed as bread said you had a role and talked to her about it and then when i asked her later she said you didn't and me questioning it lead her to changing the topic and i wanted to know what she was hiding.
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:48 am

also ecto you need to play forever, such a joy to email with, i'm gonna burst out laughing at THIS PLAN AWFUL forever.
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby wendy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:26 am

@dragons, grabbed this before i left for work :)

wendy

Postby adamtrask » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:07 am

yo bread get back on regular slack
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.

adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby mcphee » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:24 pm

As an epilogue, I was getting coffee today and this tall baby-faced dude turned in the cafe and accidentally bumped me. He apologized several times for what was a very slight bump and then walked away. he looked familiar, but it was only when he was out the door that I realized it was Mr. Colin Jost.
THIS IS TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE.

mcphee

Postby fox » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:29 pm

adamtrask wrote:yo bread get back on regular slack

+

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby sevenarts » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 pm

[POST-CREDITS]

Months have passed, and the streets of Turda have grown quiet. The depopulated town is already falling into disrepair. The CVS has been stripped clean of its drugs and American denim. The plum orchard is fallow, its trees dying and untended. No new dungeons have been built in some time, and Doom's latest castle sits half-finished, with piles of destroyed doombots filling its corridors. No one has visited the Harp, the tea shop, or the smoke room in a long time. The sign outside the fire house, with no one to update it, still reads "0 days since a fire," although ironically it has now been much longer than that.

The taxi pulling up at the border of the town is the first activity that has been seen here since the vampires revealed themselves and eliminated their last few rivals. The driver is visibly nervous, and turns back to look at his passenger.
You sure you wanna be here, lady? No one come here now, this place very haunted. His passenger is unperturbed. She pays him without a word, and steps out of the car. She looks worn and tired, her face displaying all the signs of a life without much joy. Her clothes are disheveled from countless hours of travel. She's quite pretty, in a hard, cold way, her lips set in a permanent scowl. She is clearly determined to go through with this, whatever she's planning, whatever she's looking for.

The taxi pulls away, kicking up dust on the decrepit road as the driver hurries to put some distance between himself and this cursed place. Leslie looks around, warily scanning the empty streets. Could this really be the place? It had been months since she'd heard anything from Jeff, but she remembered all those late-night calls with no one on the other end, calls her phone bill and a private detective had later helped her trace to this tiny Romanian town. Surely, it must have been Jeff, she knew it.

Jeff! Jeff, are you there? She calls out, but her voice echoes eerily through the town and no one answers. Jeff, I made so many mistakes, I'm sorry Jeff! I want us to have another chance! Are you here?

Leslie begins walking through the center of town, calling out to her ex, who of late she's been thinking of more tenderly than she ever had while they were together. Perhaps she was just being foolish, perhaps it couldn't work again, after all this time, but things had fallen apart so badly with the insurance salesman, and she'd found herself thinking back with surprising fondness to her years with Jeff. Jeff, come out, I know you're here. We can start over!

Hours pass. Leslie has walked through the entire town and found no sign of life, no sign that her Jeff was still here, if he ever had been. The place was quiet and clearly long-abandoned. She stops outside a destroyed building and, as the sun sets, she pulls out her cell phone and begins to dial the cab company to send another car. Nearby, inside the ruins of the Heriloome Hotelle, dark shapes stir, sharp fangs gleam in the dusky gloom, and a pair of glowing red eyes snaps open.

CUT TO BLACK

FIN

sevenarts

Postby VHB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:56 pm

:)

Love An Epilogue
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby mudd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:53 pm

ecto man lay off stakeout's ex.

m
mudd

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 pm

palmer eldritch

Postby VHB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Now that we have our own forum and I'm not bumping this thread from a few pages back, I did want to get around to sharing some of the Mummy Mail exchange

"sights of romania"

Jan 3

Buna ziua lupi,

Aceasta este mumia. Am nu reprezintă o amenințare pentru tine. Vreau doar amuleta iubitul meu.

-Mumie

Were Wolf <hairy.bish666@gmail.com>

Jan 3

Regrettably we are not in a position to help you now, but we will remember you if/when that changes. If you want to make yourself known to us so that we may do so, start with RP vandalisation of Uni's portrait.

An Egyptian

Jan 4

lupi,

Voi ocupa acest lucru a doua noapte.

Între timp, am să vă spun ceva util. Vă rugăm să toate omologii tăi știu: dacă veniți în posesia amuletă meu iubit, te sfătuiesc să-l trimită rapid la un sătean care le găsiți enervant. Dacă veniți în posesia nou, trimite-l la același satean. Face acest lucru pentru mine, și vom face unul pe altul foarte fericit.

-Mumie

Jan 4

Thank you my toilet papered friend. By revealing yourself to us, we will attempt to avoid you getting day lynched or accidentally night killed by us. The advice has been noted and we look forward to the extra bloodshed and the vandalism of Uni's portrait.

The wolves.

It was abandoned at this point but at the start, yes, the emails were in Romanian. Thanks, google translate!

An Egyptian

Jan 6

Dear Wolves,

I am pleased to have proven myself to you last night.

Might I ask: who did you attempt to kill?

Stay hungry,

-Mummy

Jan 6

WE TRIED TO EAT BREAD. WHAT A FAILURE. KILLING IS THE BEST AND YOU SHOULD DO IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU WANT GOOD CANDIDATES WE HAVE QUITE THE LIST AND CAN HELP TO DESTROY THE SEER.

-a werewolf whose bloodlust is unsatisfied

Jan 6

the couple issued a brazen challenge to the village, us, and the nosferatu. Threatening all. Well, almost all, we noticed they did not dare extend their threat to you. :)

We found it disrespectful to us, and perhaps your omission from their challenge is affront to you? Maybe they know better.

If it aligns with your interests we would find it rather poetic if they were to learn to exhibit better manners. Particularly since they seem rather selfish, demanding the village leave them alone and give them balloons but offer no INFORMATION in exchange.

If they are friend to you we will forgive their slight out of respect to you. We do not wish them ill will unless they are bluffing and one of them is the seer. They are young and youth often speaks with bold tongue. We have asked them nicely, in the spirit of friendship, for information. They rebuff and only ask for more balloons. If they are your friend, we would hope you could prevail on them to give us the aid we ask for. If they are your enemy we ask that you give them what your enemies deserve.

Jan 6

YES I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, REMOVE TES. BOY WE SURE ARE DOG BRAINED. WORRY NOT MY MUMMY FRIEND. LETS HOPE THE FEAR OF TURNING MAKES THEM WASTE SCANS ON SPECIALS.

ALL I KNOW OF THE AMULET IS THAT PALMER PASSED IT TO MISTER E. HE HAD IT YESTERDAY. IT SURE MADE ME LAUGH WHEN PALMER DISCUSSED THE AMULET WITH ME WARNING TO NOT TELL ANY EVIL.

I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. THEY AREN'T EVIL. THEY ARE MY DEAR FRIENDS.

DRAGONS and I had slightly different writing styles, obviously. :)

Mummy mail was a blast
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Here's how the "taunting the seer email account" began, up until about the part you've already seen where Bread figures out it's me (from a message DRAGONS wrote, ironically) and she begins to update us on how much she's still laughing at us.

Subj: Hello Friend

Jan 6

We have a question for you, seer.

Which wine pairs best with YOUR LUNGS?

Red, or White?

See you sooner than you see us

Shia LaBeouf

Jan 6

WOLF BRAINS PAIR VERY WELL WITH INADVERTENT INFORMATION REVEALED BY GMAIL PASSWORD RESET PROCESS

Jan 6

to Shia
HARRY POTTER IS DUMB. NO NOT EVEN THE CHARACTER, THE SERIES AS A WHOLE.

Jan 6

FORGOT TO ADD THE MODS BUT I'M SURE YOU WONT MIND READING THE MESSAGE AGAIN.

HARRY POTTER IS STILL DUMB. STILL NOT EVEN THE CHARACTER, THE SERIES AS A WHOLE.

Forgetting to CC the mods and having to re-send everything was a recurring theme

Shia LaBeouf

Jan 6

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR FASCINATING OPINIONS ON HARRY POTTER

Jan 6

WE HEAR ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE BOOKS IS ONE OF US AND WE HOPE IT IS A RESPECTFUL PORTRAYAL OF OUR CULTURAL HERITAGE AND NOT JUST TOKENISM CYNICALLY CAPITALISING ON HOW SEXY WE ARE

THE SERIES SUCKS BECAUSE OUR REPRESENTATION DOES NOT SURVIVE

NO WAIT THE SERIES SUCKS AS ITS FOR CHILDREN

CHILDREN YOU SEE

^^ And hereabouts is where we co-authored and I sealed my doom :)

Shia LaBeouf

Jan 6

I AM NOT SURE THAT IS HOW TOKENISM WORKS

YOU ARE CHILDREN YOURSELVES SO THIS SHOULD BE RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY

VHB
VHS

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 am

I hope everyone has a very Svet day today in honor of Svetlana's big 33! Grab a slice of brookiw and party!

The Unblinking Eye

Previous

Return to Board Games